BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年11月12日星期四

Finally

Haha...finally I have finish and pass up my TPD assg le...hiak hiak...
To all my dearest frend<^@^> who haven pass up and finish de...all add oil ya^^rmr must pass up on 2molo neh....
My college sportday is coming soon le...
Start buzy nw jor..haizzz...
N to who is ady finish and pass up jor geh...pls train ur sportday performance and wat u have take part...
DHM051 ADD OIL ya...I noe YOU guys can do it de!!WHO we r??WE r BAnana DHM051...
try your BEST^^
thnks ya^^ LOv3 u guys much much....muacksssssss@@@@@@@

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For u SUPER stupid no BRAIN de fella>< pls la...u nop tired de meh...always do all the stupid + no brain de thing...for wat??
Totally no point....
U think ppl dunoe wat u ady done meh...y still wana kaka thr...shittt...
PPl treat u gd, u duwan...u show LC face and stupid attitude to ppl...
Okay...Start frm nw...I WONT do it again...fu*******
DUn make ppl scolding u....for wat???
Hw old r u d??still like child...shittt.....

0 评论: