BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年12月29日星期二

Im bacK^^

Im bck nw...since nw i have mood to update my blog...so i have to update nw...
if nop...haha...sure i wont update my blogger jor...cz...
I Damn DAmn dAMn LAZY...muahaha
Okay,let start my blogger nw...
start on 18 DEc till 10 jan...every friday,sat,n sun i also have to work...
My job is TROPICANA TWISTER AIS JUICE grl...
it start frm 11:30 am till 2:30pm...den cont by 7pm till 1pm...
damn tired de...

haizzz....bou bian, have to use a lot of $$...so have to hard work nw...
N frm 22 Dec till 2o jan i also have to work on every tue n wed....
tis job is damn easy de...

Is work on Lrt station tat my agent mansion...
24 Dec till 26 Dec i have a nice trip wth my branch of friend...hehe...
Reali enjoy,happy and funny trip for mi...thnks ur guys^^
loVe u guyss much much....muacksss hang hang><
26 Dec 12pm start bck frm Melacca...walao wei..
damn jam in subang area wei...shitt...

N I have to start my work in 3:30pm in CAMPAKa LRT station...omg><
I reali will 99...my job start at 3:30pm...4pm i onli reach thr...shittt...
luckly my agent din meet up mi thr...hiak hiak...
Act 2day damn pek cek wth my as.agent de lo...
Damn u,always call mi,n wan mi go work early...
C 2day,since i was late to reach thr...
so i have to rush...

But in the end,damn u,my as.agent...
u wan mi wait u 1 n the half hour...SHITT u fucker...
Ppl start work at 3:30pm,u wan mi wait u till 5:30pm onli call ur stuff fetch ICE to mi...
babi kau...damn u...
5:30pm my frend who work in MALURI Station de is almost wana end their work jor..
N wat u gv mi, in my station jz onli start at tat timE...Damn it...
Make mi wth my partner damn angry de lo...shit company...
U rmr,2molo in TAsik Selatan Station.if u late again...sure u kenal by mi d...henggggggg

====================================================================
Aduiii...long tim3 din meet up my babe d...
Damn miss my classmate n my babe de....
Still gt 2 more week is my clss de Langkawi TPM sub trip...
Hope u guys enjoy ya^^
Happy going trip wth u guys~~
I LOVE U ALL...DHM 051...muacksss^^


0 评论: