BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年1月5日星期二

HappY NeW yEaR^^

Hi...my dearest Frend...
Tis is my first blogger in 2010...haha
Sorry for tat first day coming on 2010 i din wish u guys in my blogger...
Because tat day i have to work...so make mi damn damn damn Tired n make mi few no mood
n lazy update my blogger...
I Wish u guys all stay happy, all the best and enjoy ur new year ya...
Okay let back to my topic nw...
Im happy nw...cz i d finish my TROPICANA TWISTER part time job...
Act tis job make mi damn damn damn tired de...
but nw everything is done...I d end of my job jor...nw jz have to concentrate my PEPSI job jek..
hiak hiak^^

Nw i Want to wish my clss de dai ga jie..
NIKKI YAP~~
HappY biRthday ya^^
21 le o...
big big grl jor lo...
Wish u all the best in ur life ya^^
Sorry for 2molo i cant make it to join u guys go celebrate ur bday neh..
Cz i have to work in 2molo also ya...
dAMn apology ya..
I promise u when go Langkawi tat time i will help u celebrate again..
HopE u Dunt angry ya~~

N last let talk bout my time table for tis month...
Haizz...tis month de time table really make mi damn damn sad de nor...
Start frm next monday 11 Jan-13 Jan wed i have to go
Langkawi for my TAM sub..

In 11 Jan...i have to meet up all my lovely classmate in early morning at KL SENTRAL...
Wth...fucking tired man...hw can i wake up in tis early morning time...
After meet up them in KL SENTRAL,we have to take bus to KL LCCT for our sky bus to reach Langkawi for our TAM assg...Aduiii
Okay...will update all my Langkawi infor when i reach bck KL...
13 Jan when i reach bck KL...i have to fast fast rush bck my sweet home..
Not other reason...the one of the importance reason is
I HAVE TO RUSH MY TAM ASSG...
Becz of my lovely lecture...
Want we hand up on 15 Jan..
but in 15 Jan i have to attend my LAW mid-term...
Swtt 99 lo...i need more time la weiiii...
Whr gt enuff time for us to study n doing assg??
After 15 Jan de LAW mid-term...
I still have My HOUSEKEEPING mid-term waiting mi on 18 Jan...
Alamak 99...
Realli few like beh tahan jor wth tis 2 week de time table..
Stupid management how come u can make tis stupid tome table like tis geh...
Whr gt ppl go trip also have to study and do revision when going trip geh..haizz><
U guys got brain geh mou??
Really let u guys gik sei jor...
arghhhhh....

K...i have to stop nw...
Cz 2molo still gt morning clss waiting for mi..
so i have to offline and bck to my sweet bed NW...
if nop 2molo i really will 9 lak jor...
Gd nite to all of u ya^^
Wish all of u have a sweet dream~~




0 评论: